The company was established on 03-05-1967. The self-supporting workshop of a clerk of works quickly grew into a specialized construction board, and in 1987 - into a movable mechanized column of Siauliai City, and in 1990, into a Public Enterprise Siauliu Dujotiekio Statyba. In 1992, the company was privatized and became a joint stock company.
The nature of the company's activity is industrial: construction of engineering networks.
The company was granted a right to perform designing works and construction works of a part of a structure.
The company gasifies private homes, public buildings, equips and reconstructs gas boiler rooms, installs LPG tank installations, installs gas-main pipelines, gas control and gas distribution stations, installs internal and external water supply and sewage networks, and installs heating networks.
The aim of the company's activity is profit-making. The company employs about 70 workers. Excellent production facilities are located in the area of 3 hectares with a renovated office building, warehouses and garages. The company is completely provided with new up-to-date technologies for welding and assembly works. Highly skilled specialists perform flawlessly installation works. The employees receive regular refresher training to master new technologies, use new materials, continuously acquired new equipment, small-scale mechanization.
Quality StandardIn 2000, the company was awarded a Quality Standard photoISO 9001:2000/LST EN ISO 9001:2001, in 2008, an Environmental Management Standard photoISO 14001:2004 / BS EN ISO 14001:2005 and in 2010, an Occupational Safety and Health Management Standard photoBS OHSAS 18001:2007 / BS 1977:2008 and a Certificate of the Public Enterprise TUV Technika No. SC S/10/002, a standard for establishing certification requirements – BS EN 3834-3:2006 (for welding processes).
CompetenceAccording to the qualification certificate of the Technical Supervision Service under the Ministry of Social Security and Labour of the Republic of Lithuania and the Ministry of Construction and Urban Planning of the Republic of Lithuania, the company performs the following hazardous works:
· Performs the functions of a General Contractor;
· Designs gas pipelines and facilities for natural gas up to the pressure of 1.2 MPa and liquid gas up to the pressure of 1.6 MPa;
· Installs outdoor and indoor gas installations and pipelines (for natural gas up to the pressure of 1.2 MPa and liquid gas up to the pressure of 1.6 MPa);
· Installs gas-main pipelines and gas equipment up to the pressure of 10MPa;
· Installs high-density polyethylene gas pipelines made in accordance with DIN 8074 and their facilities with a diameter from 20 to 300 mm, working pressure of the gas medium – up to 0.4 MPa;
· Installs gas-main pipelines up to the pressure of 10.0 MPa;
· Installs and repairs pipelines of the categories III-IV for steam and hot water;
· Installs and repairs technological pipelines of the categories III-IV;